PRACTICESBusiness and Commercial Litigation
Civil Litigation, Negligence, and Tort Liability
EDUCATIONGlenn self-funded his entire higher education putting himself through school with work and scholarships.
He received his bachelor's degree from the State University of New York in 1980.
He graduated in the top seven percent of his law school class at South Texas College of Law in 1984.
ADMISSIONSState Bar of Texas
Houston Bar Association
Southern Federal District Court of Texas
Northern Federal District Court of Texas
Eastern Federal District Court of Texas
Western Federal District Court of Texas
Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Glenn J. Fahl
Glenn J. Fahl was licensed in 1984 and had been doing civil litigation his entire career. He is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law.He is reviewed in AM Best Recommended Insurance Attorneys in excess of 10 years (recommendations based on written evaluations from actual clients) and has an AV rating from Martindale Hubble, which is the highest rating bestowed upon attorneys, when he was evaluated for his legal abilities and compliance with ethical standards.
Professional Associations And MembershipsHe is a proud member (for well over a decade) of:
- Trucking Industry Defense Association
- Texas Trucking Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
He has tried in excess of 60 cases to a jury verdict involving diverse issues. His docket includes cases involving serious injury, death, transportation, subscriber death, non-subscriber injury and death, coverage and business litigation. He has handled many appellate matters. His track record demonstrates his dedication to preparation, client and carrier satisfaction, and solid trial work in the transportation and insurance defense area as well as general civil tort and commercial matters.
Certified Legal SpecialtiesBoard Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law.
RECOGNITIONTop Attorney of North America in The Who’s Who Directories
While a member of the Law Journal:
- South Texas Law Journal, Assistant Technical Editor,
- Published comment: Occupational Disease and Ordinary Disease of Life in Texas: A Game of Chance
- Published case note: Bowen v. United States Postal Service: Union Liability for Back Pay When Duty to Fairly Represent is Breached
- Texas Trial Lawyers' Association Best Article Award for his comment.
- First place in the LeRoy Jeffers Competition and the Regional Giles Sutherland Rich moot court competition
- Giles Southerland Rich Patent Law Moot Court Competition - First Place Regional, Semi-finalist Washington D.C.
- National Labor Law Moot Court Competition - Second Best Brief
- Reviewed in AM Best Recommended Insurance Attorneys in excess of 10 years (recommendations based on written evaluations from actual clients)
- AV rating from Martindale Hubble, which is the highest rating bestowed upon attorneys, when he was evaluated for his legal abilities and compliance with ethical standards.
- Diplomate Trial Advocacy Certification - Court Practice Institute 1985
- Certification of Completion Accident Reconstruction For Attorneys, Texas A&M 1985