Guilds and Unions in a Right-to-Work State
Texas is a “right-to-work” state, as are more than 20 others. This paper will address some of the interactions between Texas law and the rules of the entertainment guilds. Many of the principles also would apply within other states.
The New Book Publishing Landscape
In 2013, publishers’ revenue from “Online Retail” (defined as either physical or digital products sold online) exceeded revenue from all brick-and mortar sales outlets combined. With those changes in the times and technology comes the inevitable in our modern society: litigation
Michael Cramer Published Works
Summary of Texas Tort Law, 2016
Richard G. Dafoe Published Works
- Author, "Creditors' Rights in Chapter 11," Small Business Report, August, 1986
- Author, "Is There Life For Creditors After Chapter 11?", Wall Street Journal on Management, August 1989
- Author, "Exempting Personal Injuries Claims in Bankruptcy," Texas Bar Journal, Volume 63, Number 8, September 2000, page 741
Michael Cramer Classes & Seminars
Texas Liability Law and Geo-Political Factors
Texas Liability Law and the Factors which Affect It
Glen J. Fahl Classes and Seminars
Moderator at the Bar of Texas Advanced Personal Injury Seminar.
Faculty for The Texas Workers' Compensation Seminars.
- Workers' Compensation in Texas 1994.
- Ethics in Claims Handling.
- Claims Handling & Investigation Through Trial.
- New Tort Reform A-Z.
- Texas Tort Reform 2005.
- Liability Claims: Transportation, Premises and Bailment.
- Bad Faith in Texas.